Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving Suprise


Well, I thought I was going to miss out on all the Thanksgiving favorits...I won´t say I was wrong, maybe just mistaken (Matthew knows). Randy pulled through and bought a turkey breast, corn, potatoes, and gravy. Marcia cooked it all up and we had a little Thanksgiving meal in the kitchen. I tried to explain what Thanksgiving is all about and I think I got the point across despite my limited Spanish.

If we only had a pumpkin pie, lefsa, thin bread, rice pudding, sweet soup, squash, and stuffing....mmmmmmm!

3 comments:

Matto said...

Your dinner looks good.

Me said...

its certainly more of a thanksgiving than i had, and i bet taiwan is a hell of a lot more like america than chile is

Marion said...

What a great thing to share the concept of Giving Thanks. MJP