Friday, December 21, 2007

I feel how Captain Jack Sparrow looks















After spending 2 nights sleeping on a the Schooner Victory and sailing to and from Ushuaia Argentina, I have developed some sort of after-effect of being on the boat. Sometimes when I am doing an everyday task, such as laying in bed, walking, or brushing me teeth, I get the feeling like I am still on the boat...like everything is still swaying and bobing up and down with the waves. There is no real serious side effects, just kind of a dizzy-off balance feeling...which is dissappointing because I pride myself with having better than average balance. All this reminds me of Captain Jack Sparrow from the Pirates of the Carrabean movie and how he is always swaying back and forth as if drunk. That is how I feel sometimes...

2 comments:

Me said...

I think you are no longer a land lubber. Good work.

Marion said...

Oh, Cap't Jack. He certainly did sway in the End of the World (or whatever) but he was pretty disappointing overall.

But, your blog has been great!